SMALL NATIONS CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Jersey is hosting the 8th European Small Nations team tournament in October/November 2023. The Tournament will take place from 28 October to 5 November and will be held in the Pomme D’Or Hotel in St. Helier.
Teams consist of 4 players plus a reserve and it is an all play all tournament so there will be 9 rounds. The proposed timetable is;
- Arrival date and opening ceremony, Saturday 28 October,
- Round 1 , Sunday 29 October,
- Rounds 2 and 3, Monday 30 October
- Round 4, Tuesday 31 October,
- Rounds 5 and 6, Wednesday 1 November,
- Round 7, Thursday 2 November
- Round 8, Friday 3 November
- Round 9, Saturday 4 November followed by Closing Ceremony.